Monday, September 1, 2008




Yesterday being Sunday, after church we went to Steve Stoll's for lunch and then I walked back over to the church building where the youth were to meet at 2:00 for a little practice before heading into Selmer to sing at a funeral.

We carpooled to go to Selmer, and several times Kim, the other backseat passenger, and I found ourselves hanging onto our seats as we careened around the corners-especially when the driver was racing one of the other youth drivers.

The singing went well. I was so glad we didn't have to sing where anyone could see us. We were in a little 'family' room or something of the sort off to the side a little, so we couldn't see the congregation at all.

But, yesterday was a little hard for me too. It marked the one year anniversary of the last day of my friend's life, so it was quite the day to go sing at a funeral. But, as much as I miss Paul, I could never wish him back.

My nieces are quite the little characters, so I'll post a few pictures of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, you got a blog!
that's totally awesome
I miss you so so much, well I'm
in the mean time, I'll missing
everybody so...
well g2g,(pray for us please)
luv you
ro

Brian and Beth Strubhar said...

Hello Grace, it is good to see you have a blogspot, and It is about time you all get out and grow a bit, and can learn a little about the web... I am glad You are down at Angela's and have a chance to spread your wings a little bit, and I hope you use it as a time to grow with god also! God is so good, and i Love it that we can use the web to share him with others! I have had the opportunity to lead one soul to Him from a web page I have! I love him so Much! God Bless you, and if youever get a chance, you should come see us! have a great week! Brian