Wednesday, September 10, 2008

But we never can prove the delights of His love, until all on the altar we lay...
We sang this song at prayer meeting this evening (Trust and Obey), and that phrase really stuck me. Then it goes on to say, For the favor He shows, and the joy He bestows, are for them who will trust and obey. I've never been terribly fond of this song, maybe because it's too repetitious and has too many verses. I don't know, but I was very stabbed by this verse this evening. Have I laid everything on the altar?

8 comments:

amarie said...

Hi Grace!
That song always makes me ponder too.It's a great challenge.Love you Grace,miss you!

Leah Christine Imagery said...

I love that song! And that verse is especially my favorite part of that song. ;-)

Thinking of you!

With much love,
Leah

Bethany Grizzard said...

Okay Gracie.... I'm already ready for an update... *grins* I miss you so much already that I can hardly stand it. Dear... and it was only last night that I had to say goodbye to you... *sighs*

Anonymous said...

I want pictures of things

Amy Jane said...

Hello Grace!
Are you still alive? lol
Just wondering!

A.

miisha said...

lol, grace. now that i can finally comment on your blog.... *winks* luv ya lots. miss you tons!!! :(

Jodiann said...

hey Gracie! how are you? it's been forever since i talked to you. i really need to email you. :-) but anyway.. check out the pictures Bethany took of my kids.. she's so great. she was with me for the weekend, so we could keep each other company since everyone was gone for bible school. we miss you! love ya

Kimberly Sorrell said...

Hello Grace,
Just found your blog site. Good to hear from you! I just got married and life has been really busy as we finish our house.
Hope all is well with you!
Blessings, Kimberly Sorrell (Atnip)